The Starting Blocks

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

More Recalls

US, Canadian pork rejected

So, is this a pissing contest? Are we going to see which country has the most recalled products? Maybe Las Vegas can start taking bets on this.

The crazy part of the whole thing is that no one on this planet, doesn't matter what country they're from, wants products that are contaminated in some way. I'm not terribly sure what those growth hormones and veterinary drugs are doing in my meat.

Maybe we're trying to support bearded women?

Those growth hormones have been banned in Europe and China for quite a few years. It makes me curious as to why we haven't banned them here.

Veterinary drugs? I'm in the doghouse often (the cost of being married), but I'm fairly sure I don't need the same medications a dog needs.

Athletes need the best quality food we can get. Eating residue from animal growth hormone and veterinary drugs is not my idea of "quality food".

Labels: ,

-->
posted by The Starting Blocks at 11:25 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home